Create a culture where people feel respected, valued, and connected!
Accelerating Productivity Through
a Diverse Culture
Employee engagement and productivity increases when your
employees feel respected, valued, and connected!
We come from differing backgrounds and experiences. Traits such as race, gender, age, and more affect the way we interact and collaborate. It’s important to understand the perspective of others to embrace their ideas.
Embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion allows you to create a culture where everyone feels safe, respected, and valued for who they are. Elaine helps you create an inclusive environment where people can bring their authentic selves, creative ideas, and innovation forward. This increases profits. She inspires critical thinking and creates an open dialogue to help unlock unconscious bias, assumptions, and stereotypes. Participants develop empathy and effective communication skills for greater collaboration.
Through your investment in this program you will:
- Deliver increased retention and intellectual property.
- Ignite creativity and innovation.
- Improve productivity and profit.
- Reduce litigation.
- Unlock unconscious bias.
- Develop a more inclusive workforce.
- Empower staff to engage in bystander intervention.
- Expand effective communication skills.
- Increase collaboration with team members.
Ending Workplace Harassment to
Create a Collaborative Culture
Harassment in the workplace creates a hostile work environment, leading to increased disengagement and lowered productivity.
Many victims experience physical and mental health ailments which can further decrease your productivity. Your profits decrease as employees feel distracted and less trusting of one another!
Elaine addresses all forms of harassment from sexual to discrimination stemming from race, gender, sexual identity, stature, religion, nationality, and more.
Through Elaine’s facilitation of eye-opening, interactive exercises, people who never talk, openly share. This honest dialogue will enable your employees to gain compassion and empathy for their coworkers.
Your staff will acquire a keen awareness of the detrimental effects of incivility on workplace culture and productivity as well as an appreciation for a happy, cohesive, and productive workplace.
Elaine will move your employees to:
- Comprehend all forms of harassment
- Understand definition of severe and pervasive behavior
- Set a standard for civility
- Develop respect and understanding for one another
- Fine tune interpersonal skills through effective communication, listening, negotiation, and problem-solving.
This program is guaranteed to help you retain your intellectual property, expertise, and decrease liability as you build a culture of respect and inclusivity!
Elaine presents this live or virtually.
Self-Care In Times of Disruption
In this unprecedented time of disruption, it’s even more important for employers to make sure that their staff is okay.
Adopting a healthy lifestyle leads to more energy, mental clarity, and increased productivity.
Elaine has a passion in public health and living well. She has been an advocate for positive life style choices for decades.
Elaine Shares Her Wisdom and Key Strategies:
- Power of positive thinking
- Eating a clean diet
- Benefits of exercise and movement
- Self care, unplugging your mind from technology
- Risks of self medication with drugs and alcohol – healthy alternatives
- Symptoms of mental illness – breaking stigma and getting help
Fearless! Relentless! Intuitive! Driven!
These are just some of the words used to describe Elaine. She loves to empower women by sharing effective strategies that she implemented for more than two decades while working in a male dominated industry. She truly wants you to succeed!
Much of Elaine’s success lies in the fact that she is not afraid to network or to recognize new opportunities to sustain her business. Through guts, hard work, and sharp instincts her business has grown year after year.
Women leave this program empowered to effectively network to build and sustain a successful business or career. Learn how to roll with the ups and downs of professional life, so you can create resilience and moxie. Get ready to draw from your own inner strength to implement innovative ideas. Elaine will inspire you to be fearless so you will have the courage to think BIG, take risks, and to keep moving forward!
- Recognizing opportunities – having the GUTS to go for it!
- Listening to others -acting on what they say
- Confidence – believing in yourself
- How to have the moxie in a male dominated industry
- Juggling it all – finding balance in your life between professional and home
- Self care
A Dose of Inspiration
Elaine is known for her storytelling prowess. People hang on to her every word! She has lived a colorful life, from growing up in New Jersey…you know what I mean…to raising two sons, 3 decades of marriage, several careers, extensive travel and adventure, and taking care of loved ones in their final days. You will love her story of scattering her aunt’s ashes on Broadway in broad daylight! People are laughing one minute and reflecting on life’s challenges with deep introspection the next. She loves to entertain, make you laugh, and inspire you! Elaine is happy to tailor a speech just for you. She can keep it light, emotional, or thought-provoking. There’s lots of material to work with!